Gentendo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gentendo

A Forum For Both Sega and Nintendo Fans

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesMario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Genten20RegisterLog in
Welcome, Guest.
Not registered? Sign up and become a part of our community today!

Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games

Go down 
4 posters

Favorite Character(s)?
Mario
Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games I_vote_lcap6%Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Luigi
Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games I_vote_lcap0%Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Wario
Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games I_vote_lcap0%Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yoshi
Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games I_vote_lcap6%Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Waluigi
 0% [ 0 ]
Dk
 0% [ 0 ]
Bowser
 0% [ 0 ]
Bowser Jr.
 6% [ 1 ]
Peach
 6% [ 1 ]
Daisy
 0% [ 0 ]
Sonic
Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games I_vote_lcap12%Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Shadow
 6% [ 1 ]
Silver
 6% [ 1 ]
Amy
 6% [ 1 ]
Metal Sonic
Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games I_vote_lcap24%Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 4 ]
Eggman
 0% [ 0 ]
Blaze
 6% [ 1 ]
Vector
 0% [ 0 ]
Tails
 6% [ 1 ]
Knuckles
 6% [ 1 ]
Mii
 6% [ 1 ]
None of them
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
The Professor

The Professor

Registration date : 2009-11-01

Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Empty
PostSubject: Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games   Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:15 pm

Mario and Sonic go head to hedgehog for the second time in Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games!

What did/do you think of it?
I Would have it but i bought the first title and didn't like it + I don't have a balance board

Anyone else?

First Poll Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Supersonic84
Leader of the Yoshis
Leader of the Yoshis
Supersonic84

Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games   Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 9:30 pm

you don't need the balance board
I like it and have it
Back to top Go down
Light Dash
Keyblade Wielder
Light Dash

Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games   Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 12:38 pm

Technically, this is a Sega game.

I might get this for Christmas, I'm not sure yet.
Back to top Go down
syk the hobo

syk the hobo

Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games   Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 12:02 am

I never played it, but If I did, I would be Metal Sonic or Blaze.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games   Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Empty

Back to top Go down

Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games
Page 1 of 1